Trusted by India as a best online GST registration consultant. | Get all GST solution for your business at CANEST
- Team of Experts will help you in GST registration
- Get Expert help on invoice format, GST rates, and HSN codes
- Get GST registration at the best price in India.
- The entire process is online. You don’t need to visit offices.
New GST Registration Process in India
Goods & Service Tax is a new taxation system in India which came into effect from July 1, 2017. GST has replaced many Indirect Taxes in India. GST is the sole indirect tax for the entire country which is based on consumption of goods and services. The rules and regulations, tax rates are governed by the Goods and Service Tax Council which consists of the finance ministers of Centre and all the states. Goods & Service Tax rates vary from 0% – 28% depending on the type of service or Nature of Goods Your business is selling. The new GST registration process in India should be followed for GST registration procedure. The help of professionals can be taken for GST services.
What is the gst registration procedure?
GST registration process will be online through portal support by the Central Government of India. You can also register for GST from the Government portal however there is a certain field in the application which requires you to take professionals to help. Experts at CAONWEB helps you file GST registration online at the best price.
Documents required for GST registration
- PAN card of the owner
- Aadhaar Card of the owner
- Photograph of the owner
- Electricity bill of the premises
- Letter of Authorisation for signatory
- Bank statement/ Cancelled Cheque
- Aadhaar Card of owners/ directors/ partners